- Make sure that you are installing the PanzerGlass on a clean table with no dust.
- Be aware of wind from open windows, fans or air conditioners.
- Open the PanzerGlass packaging.
- Clean the screen with the alcohol cloth that is in the packaging, to remove any dirt or fingerprint on the screen.
- Use the microfiber cloth on the screen until it is totally dry.
- Remove the film which is labeled “back” from the PanzerGlass (avoid touching the PanzerGlass on the adhesive side since this will make fingerprints and dirt on the glass that you will be able to see after instalment).
- Carefully position the PanzerGlass so the holes on the PanzerGlass are above the buttons on the phone/iPad. Then gently put the Glass on top of the phone/ipad screen.
- With a finger in centre of the PanzerGlass, press down and the PanzerGlass will “suck” itself securely to the surface.
- The microfiber cloth can be used to push any remaining bubbles towards the edge. The glass can be rubbed very firmly without damaging it.
- If there is still some air left by the edges, carefully lift the PanzerGlass until it releases the air bubble in the area and then let the PanzerGlass suck back into position while you help remove the bubble by rubbing with the microfiber cloth.
- Dust – if dust or other contaminants have appeared between the PanzerGlass and the phone during application, this will look like bubbles with a little “material” in the middle. This will have no effect on the use of the phone.
Caution when removing
- When removing for re-use, the adhesive properties might wear off to an extent where the screen protector will not adhere to the device. It is not recommended to reuse the PanzerGlass once it’s been applied.
- Using excessive force when installing or removing the screen protector may damage the product.